NWREMS News and Information
- May 28th: Kitsap Adult DUI Panel (info here)
- June 1st: ACLS for BLS Providers; Shelton, WA
- June 11th: Kitsap Youth DUI Panel (info here)
- June 13th: EMR Course; Mason County Registration Form
- June 18th: High Risk Population Disaster Planning Summit; Tacoma, WA
- September TBA: SAIL Seminar; Tacoma, WA
- September 5th: EMT Course; Shelton, WA Registration Form
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR ALL EMS PROVIDERS:
ST ANTHONY HOSPITAL WILL BE RE-ROUTEING AMBULANCE TRAFFIC TO ANOTHER PATIENT DROP OFF LOCATION AT THE HOSPITAL ON MAY 23RD STARTING AT 6:00 AM FOR INSTALLATION OF A LIFT IN THE AMBULANCE BAY ENTRANCE. RE-ROUTED LOCATION IS IN THE FRONT OF THE HOSPITAL, IN THE ED ENTRANCE (WHERE THE WAITING ROOM IS LOCATED). This will continue up to two days (May 23-25, 2013)
AMBULANCE TRAFFIC FLOW
Starting at 6 am on Thursday, May 23rd:
- The ambulance bay entry/exit points will be completely blocked off utilizing cones and caution tape.
- We will utilize A-boards with arrows that will direct EMS crews to the front of the ED.
- We will have the end of the parking lanes in the ED patient/visitor (PV) parking lot nearest the ED entrance blocked off utilizing cones and caution tape.
- PV parking will still be accessible; it will be just from the end nearest the road.
- A-board with a sign that reads “AMBULANCE TRAFFIC ONLY” will be placed at the entrance to the parking area under the ED entrance apron.
- Once EMS crews have been completed the task, they can exit the parking area through the doctor parking lot near the building.
- Upon completion of the lift install, we will return the ambulance bay and ED PV parking area to normal operations.